Lyn also sells vintage clothes, accessories and jewellery under the name of Ruby’s Vintage Treasures – you may have seen her stall at one of our own events or at other vintage fairs during the year.
It seems a waste not to utilise this website to sell some of her stuff – she has been asked for website details before – so here is a first attempt!
Do let us know if you are interested in any of the items shown below – email email@example.com for more details. You can pay via bank transfer or Paypal
ITEMS FOR SALE
- SOLD Novelty print skirt dating from the late 50s/early 60s (?) in a waffle cotton.One small mark which may come out with a soak (I haven’t tried) but it is lost in the pleats at the side.
2. SOLD Trifari L’Orient enamel pagoda brooch pendant in perfect condition with all dangles present and correct. 2
3.. Classically elegant Boucher goldtone brooch dating to 1948. Good condition. £25.00+ p&p
4. SOLD 1980s bling brooch in shades of pink and blue. Fabulous condition and a real show stopper.
5. 1950s style shoes from Hobbs in gold leather and leopard print. Size 39/UK6. Good condition with some marks on heels. Perfect with capri trousers, palazzo pants or your favourite summer dress. £15.00 + p&p
6. Jackie Kennedy tribute watch in faux baguette rubies. New battery, complete with original box and certificate. Never seen one like this before. £75.00 + p&p
7. Groovy 1960s/1970s cape in warm nubbly cream material, fully lined in satin. No fastenings but you could use a sweater guard to hold it together if you wished. I would say this would fit a size 12/14 best but please check measurements below: