On Sunday 18th June, we will be part of the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Heritage Open Day – this event is our first big one of the year and in fact, our biggest Fair since we started so it’s true to say we are excited and nervous in equal measures!
We will be in a big marquee opposite the craft tent and there will be some amazing stallholders there for your vintage pleasure so here is a little preview:
- Carnation Collectables – Erstwilder brooches plus a new range of Deer Arrow jewellery. Circular skirts, dresses and Hawaiian shirts made to order from retro and unusual material
- Chaps of Distinction – classic clothing and accessories for the discerning chap
- Hidden Treasures – true vintage clothing and accessories plus brands such as Collectif and Lindybop
- Julie’s Kitsch n’ Things – quirky vintage of all kinds
- Historiana – handmade jewellery with a historic twist
- Peter Strange – Vinyl of all genres
- PopUp PinUp Studio – glamour and retro photography for yourself and your family. There will be taster sessions so buy yourself a new frock, get your hair and make up done by Treena and have your photo taken!
- Treena’s Hair & Beauty – after buying a new frock, get your hair and make up done retro style by Treena.
- Pip ‘n’ Mix -specialising in 40s and 50s vintage of all kinds
That’s all for now!